Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy Mother's Day, from Tony

                                May 12, 2013

                                                           
 Dear Mother,                                    
                                                          
                            Mother, I need you
                            to clean away dust,
                      But mother, I love you
                          a child always must.
                                                           
                              I love you, mother
                               when I am stuck,
                          To have you, mother
                                          is my luck
                                                                                                                                        
                                           

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Your son, Tony
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment